Day 2: List 5 things that make you smile or happy.
This one is very apt for how I have been feeling.
1) My husband. His childishness, his love, his geekyness, his humour. Have really felt like a newly wed recently, just looking at him can make a sh*t-eating grin appear on my face. He’d say that he should be worried by that, and just hearing him say that in my head has me smiling again.
2) My cats. Their stupidity, their cuteness and their personalities.
3) Good food. Certain food items. Just noms. What can I say I like my food!
4) Crafting. Whether it be cooking, knitting, growing, crocheting or brewing, it makes me happy to create something good.
5) My future. Looking at my future, with my husband and my cats, all the good food that I can eat, all the time I will have once the PhD is over for me to be crafting. That makes me happy and makes me smile.
Until next time.
Day 3: What is one fear or goal that you would like to conquer?
Day 4: What do you do to feel better when your having a bad day?
Day 5: What is your proudest accomplishment?
Day 6: What are some obstacles that are preventing you from accomplishing your goals? What will you do to overcome them?
Day 7: Do you think you care too much about what others think? If so, how can you change that?
Day 8: What is a food that you enjoy, that makes you feel good?
Day 9: Do you have genuine respect for yourself and who you are as an individual? If not, how can you change that?
Day 10: Are you happy with your “inner person”? If so, why or why not?
Day 11: Is your self talk negative or positive? If it is negative what are some more positive ways to talk to yourself?
Day 12: What is the last thing that made you feel proud of yourself? Why did it make you feel this way?
Day 13: Share about the last time you felt confident in yourself? Why did you feel that confident?
Day 14: Is there someone in your life who makes you feel good about yourself? If so, how and why?
Day 15: Do you like your personal appearance? If so, why? If not, what are some ways you could view yourself?
Day 16: Do you have make-up, clothing, or any accessory that makes you feel positive about yourself? If so, what and why?
Day 17: What do you do to feel calmer when your stressed?
Day 18: Do you like the way you talk if so why?
Day 19: Do you have an activity that makes you feel alive and good within yourself?
Day 20: Has your self-esteem improved doing this challenge? If so, how?
Day 21: Name 5 things that your good at?
Day 22: Which of your skills or abilities do you pride yourself on?
Day 23: What is your ideal outcome of this challenge?
Day 24: Do you compare yourself to others? How can you be more focused on yourself?
Day 25: If you meet a person just like you, would you like them? If so, why? If not, how could you view that person more positively?
Day 26: When’s the last time that you were to hard on yourself? What do you think you could of done to treat and comfort yourself instead?
Day 27: What is the main barrier to you having positive self-esteem? How can you break free from it?
Day 28: What do you consider to be a healthy self-esteem? Does this match the dictionary definition of healthy self-esteem.
Day 29: What do you think of your teeth and your smile? Do you like them? Why or why not?
Day 30: Rate your self-esteem on a scale 1-10 for right now? Has it improved?